Saturday, April 13, 2013

La Fonda and Art Festival

Today was a perfect day to spend in Atlanta eating good food and walking around Olmstead Park enjoying the Spring Festival on Ponce.  If you haven't been to La Fonda on Ponce de Leon, you should.  The paella was wonderful.  Even if you have a problem with calamari, don't let that stop you from tyring this house speciality! 


As for the Art Festival, it was so nice walking around taking in the sun and looking at all the lovely sights.  Every time I go to anything like this, I walk away wishing I was more creative.  Perhaps one day I'll break down and take a pottery class, but until then I'll just be a bystander.    




Food trucks were also present!  Everyone's favorite.  Sadly, there was no gelato truck this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment